With the development of the “Responsible Person Crisis Management Training Certificate,” it gives businesses and their employees to deal with the COVID-19 virus in the workplace. Our employees are the first and last point of contact when entering and exiting a facility. These officers are most vulnerable to contracting viruses through people they come into contact with on a daily basis.
The Department of labour has appealed to employers who have not prepared for pandemic events to prepare themselves and their workers as far in advance as possible of potentially worsening COVID -19 outbreak conditions. The Department advises employers to “go back to basics” by conducting a hazard identification and risk assessments to determine the level of risk exposure and communicate these steps to all workers.
ImpiMed will be running a workshop for security officers responsible for the roll-out of COVID-19 protocols for their organizations
The Responsible Person Crisis Management Training Certificate course content covered is as follows:
- Understanding Coronaviruses
- What is known about the Coronavirus
- Origins of the virus
- Transmission of respiratory diseases in the workplace
- Who is most affected?
- Symptoms of the virus to look out for
- Infection gateways
- Making the workplace a sterile zone
- Self-awareness and decontamination practices
- The minimum PPE requirement for front line employees
- Dangers to employees with existing diseases
- Implementing pedestrian and drive through choke points in the workplace to minimise the Risk
- Enforcement of decontamination procedures
- Decontamination of Vehicles in a designated open area
- Daily toolbox talks
- Crisis Management
- Onsite medical Intervention
- What is a Crisis Communication Plan?
- Crisis Communication Strategies
- Case Escalation
- Isolation and the Designated Isolation Area
- Social Media Response
Don’t put your business at risk during the pandemic that has hit the world and visit Impimed’s Online Training Centre and get your Responsible Person Crisis Management Training Certificate today. It is free of charge for a specific period.